- B vitamins are needed for the release of energy from food, for a healthy nervous system and they help keep our digestive system working smoothly
- A high potency, comprehensive complex of the important B vitamin group
- Contains high levels of inositol and the ‘brainfood’ choline
- Also includes good levels of folic acid and vitamin B6 which play an important role in cardiovascular health through their role in the regulation of homocysteine in the blood
- This high strength product is useful in situations where someone requires a fast improvement in their intake of B vitamins due to a very high requirement
Vitamin B-100 Complex (200 tablets)
2 in stock
2 in stock
Almost every process in the body requires B vitamins. They are needed for the release of energy from food, for a healthy nervous system and they help keep our digestive system working smoothly. They are also needed for healthy skin, hair and nails.
The functions of the B vitamins are synergistic so a deficient intake of one or more of them may cause deficiencies in the others by hindering their utilisation. Consequently, most practitioners prefer to give a B Complex (either on its own or in combination with some of the single B vitamins) when supplementation is long-term.
Lamberts® Vitamin B-100 Complex is a high strength product that is useful in situations where someone requires a fast improvement in their intake of B vitamins due to a very high requirement or because their diet has been very deficient. In most situations this product should be used for short term supplementation, typically two months, after which time Lambert’s B-50 complex will provide adequate levels of the B vitamins.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Taking this product may occasionally result in a darker yellow colouration of the urine is normal. This is harmless and indicates the body is using the Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) effectively.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Long term intake of this amount of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
A clear coated yellow/white speckled oval tablet.
Each tablet delivers:
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||100mg||Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||100mg|
|Niacin (as Nicotinamide)||100mg||Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||50mg|
|Folic Acid||400µg||Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)||100µg|
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Tablet Coating: (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Usage & Administration:
1 tablet daily.
|Dimensions||18 x 18 x 20 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.