- Sort by Default Order
The original multi-strain Bio-Kult product containing 14 strains of live bacteria for everyday use in helping re-balancing intestinal flora.
Calcium (as citrate)
Contents: 180 TabletsProduct code: 8238
- CalAsorb® supplies calcium in the citrate form which is believed to be one of the most easily absorbed compounds of calcium.
- Three tablets provide a full 800mg of calcium which is the recommended nutrient reference value.
- Calcium plays an important part in the maintenance of normal healthy bones.
- Plus, vitamin D3, since this nutrient is also known to contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- This product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
200ug of Chromium (as picolinate) plus other essential nutrients.
Contents: 60 TabletsProduct code: 8236
- Provides relevant levels of nutrients required to help maintain normal, blood sugar (glucose) levels
- Including a full 200µg of chromium
- We use an organic form of chromium called picolinate to help maximum absorption and utilisation
- A one a day formula
For use in the case of dry skin conditions to aid the intense moisturising of the hands.
Himalayan Mineral Salt is 100% natural & free from pollution & free radicals. Used in a therapeutic salt bath, the osmosis process aids the absorption of 84 essential minerals and trace elements and the removal of toxins.
Himalayan Mineral Salt is 100% natural & free from pollution & free radicals. This whole-salt is invaluable as a dietary mineral supplement & in it's use as a detox aid.
Providing a full 12% GLA
Contents: 90 CapsulesProduct code: 8505
- Combines evening primrose oil with starflower (borage) seed oil to give a blend that is richer in Gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA) than straight evening primrose oill
- Provides approximately 30% more GLA per capsule than similar sized evening primrose capsules
- Guaranteed level of 120mg of GLA per capsule
- Each capsule provides 83% NRV of vitamin E
- Often recommended to, women going through menopause, at the time of their period, or anyone wishing to keep their skin in good condition
- Suitable for vegetarians
Clinically supported unique formula to help maintain hair growth
Contents: 90 TabletsProduct code: 8440
- Florisene® is a clinically proven supplementation programme
- Developed by one of Britain's leading hair specialists, following 10 years of clinical research
- Contains a highly absorbable form of iron
- A significant level of the essential amino acid, L-lysine
- Alongside 2 other known iron-synergists, vitamin C and vitamin B12
- Plus biotin and selenium which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair
Small easy-to-swallow tablets
Contents: 100 TabletsProduct code: 8071
- Folic acid is especially important in foetal development with the Department of Health advising that all women planning a pregnancy should take a supplement of 400µg daily
- Currently 47% of women fail to consume the RNI of 200µg/day, which is why supplementation is recommended
- Small easy-to-swallow tablets
- Providing 400µg of folic acid per tablet
- Up to 3 times the level supplied by many people's diets, and the level that is increasingly recommended
Stainless steel tea strainer for use with loose tea.
A natural, gentle conditioner for sensitive scalps.
For dry skin conditions; eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis and acne prone skin. Ideal for babies, children and adults to wash and clean with no irritation, no itching and no flare ups.